Monday, July 13, 2009

What drives me into creating this blog ?

I really hate about blogs.. But that was the past...
Now i've understood why people/some people blog..
They wana just share it with the whole world. Their experience, encounter or even just anything...

So what drives me into creating this blog ?
Simple 'The Secret' or more accurately 'The Law of Attraction'
I've read this 2 books 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne and 'Law of Attraction' by Michael Losier
This 2 books changed my life completely.

law of attraction
the secret These 2 books familiar to you ?




Why ?
Being able to apply the law of attraction is just like having the amazing powers in you...
That is why im sharing this with the world.. The marvels of law of attraction.

Great.. some of you reading this would have been half way thinking... " Yea rite... Law of Attraction" i've attracted sh*t into my life.
My message to you... U are on a good start... You are ready to kick start and have a new perspective towards the law of attraction...

The main reason of this blog is not teaching you how to apply but telling you how ive applied and made it happen. Its your call either to agree with me or not.. But i followed what the book said... When u achieved it.. talk abt it... It makes you feel good...
With this, i hope you will achieve confidence and again realise the power that is in you ready to make changes in your life...

FC