Monday, July 13, 2009

iPod Touch

ipod touch
My iPod came in a very funny way...
But the actual fact is that i wanted an iPhone
Well iPhone came out in the US and it was a hit.. Again I WANT ONE !
So i told my friends im gonna get one when it reaches Malaysia..
I would prefer a original model and not jail broken.
Again i visualised it i told everyone about it and eve willing to put my money in and buy one when it comes over to malaysia.

Applying The Secret and understanding the Law of Attraction,
I manage to attract a
FREE iPod Touch
How i got it ?
From a 2nd prize lucky draw... Even better was i did not receive 1st prize... It was a MacBook
Gonna give me headaches..

Upon receiving my ipod, i was thinking... Hmm.. This worked out really well... Basically it was luck but im thinking i've got it because i asked for it.. What are the possibilities ? I don want a macbook but i got a touch... Weird but fun... The power of attraction really brings you to very high limits.


FC