Monday, July 13, 2009

Nike Airmax 360

nike airmax
This happened before i even knew that The Law of Attraction exist..

The Nike Airmax 360 was luxury to me.. Living in Malaysia one pair costs RM699 compared to regular Nike shoes with average cost of RM350. It was great that time... Well even now...
Creates envy from shoe lovers.. The concept Nike was selling is simple... 'Walking on air'

I was only 18 that time... I told myself 'I WANT IT'

So there came the fantasy of possesing it.. Making it my computer's wallpaper, etc..
My parents could afford it coz' im the only child but seriously... RM699 was way too expensive and crazy...

Guess what ? A few month later my dad goes on a business trip to the US...
US is selling a newer model of Airmax 360 for USD 130.. (times 3.6) i got the pair for abt RM480 plus taxes... Great deal.. I manage to save 200+

So what im trying to say is that i did visualised on the item that i want... I did bring myself closer to it by looking at it everytime im in a Nike store... But all these happened before the reading the book.. But after reading it i believed that i works...


( I have to pay for this... Continue following my blog and will tell u how i obtained stuff that i wanted without paying )

FC