Monday, July 13, 2009

My Car !!!!

Continue writing about my experience makes me feel good..

This story is amazing..

This happened just last week
Some idiot in my college scratch the front bumper of my car
Left a big mark about 1 foot by 3 inches wide.. Makes it a really big and ugly mark...

By then i was frustrated because i have to bare the repairs myself... I like my stuff to be in perfect condition thats why...

Last saturday, another idiot reversed and knock into my front bumper...
It left right side dented...
Seriously for once i was feeling happy that some fella' rammed into me..
So that guy have to pay for repairs and i manage to get my bumper all done including clearing the big scratch mark all for FREE courtesy of that guy i wouldnt bother to know his name...

Then when i was back home... I sat and think.. Seriously i have the intention of somebody banging me and pay for my repairs... But what are the odds ?? To get some1 to knock you from front is dangerous... Usually requires head on collision...

Again the possibilities near nil but still that guy just rammed into the front of my car for not looking when reversing...
True, funny but strange rite ??
Unbelievable ? u tell me... i cant believe it as well but it just happened..
I finished repairing my car today.. If not im gonna take a picture and ur gonna see whats the fuss of the 1 foot by 3 inches scratch mark...

With this recent encounter it pushes me to create this blog... Any further great 'achievements' will be posted here.. Don worry

FC